Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Had a crazy day yesterday. Everything seemed to get in the wrong way, my way that is when I was so grouchy and not in the mood. Must be the hormone again. And to add salt to everything my blogger template was accidentally deleted by me, the forever clumsy, and saved. I was close to fainting and all hell almost broke loose when this one temporary staff who chose to bug me at that critical moment with all stupid questions, not realizing that smokes were coming out of my head.

I tried my best to compose myself and fight not to panic. Without looking at the her face, I told the staff I was sorry that I was not in the mood of talking. Calmly, I started to look for the pages of my template, that I, luckily, recently printed, behind all those messy papers and files, and started to type in the format all over again.

Phewww ..... I must say, I'm proud of myself for not loosing my temper and all (...... I was close to loosing it, though ....).

No comments: