Thursday, December 25, 2003

When my servants question you about me,
tell them that I am near.
I answer their prayers when they call on me;
let them answer my call.
Let them trust in me,
that they may be guided along the path of righteousness.

____________________________

Al-Baqara, Surah 2:186



How soothing the words of Allah are at times when you need them most. Its very true when they say :

When you want to talk to Allah ; Pray.
When you want Allah to talk to you; Read the Quran.


There are times whenever I feel sad and depressed with life and all, I would just open the Quran at random, and there ... inside those verses I would find the soothing words, sometimes describing my feelings, sometimes warning me, and sometimes telling me what life is all about.

I remember there was one time when I was feeling down that my best friend was getting married, afraid that I would be left alone. When I opened the Book, there was this one verse where Allah said "................... everyone of you will come back to me alone....." . I was in tears.

You can have family and friends and everything in life, but when the time come to go back to HIM you will be on your own ......................


No comments: