Saturday, December 06, 2003

I'm back at the gym. But I'm finding it hard to get back to my old diet, I'm still craving for all that fat-foods. I'm trying.. I am, bit by bit I'm fighting my big appetite, which is not easy. I wonder how I did it the last time. It was 70kg when I first started and by Ramadhan I was down to 62 kg. What an achievment I must say. But the diet and all tought me something valuable .. that if you can set your mind for it .. you can do it. Its like nothig is impossible. Because cutting down all the nasi lemak, pizza, burgers, ice cream, cookies sounded insane to me 6 months ago. My diet didnt take long, by the second month I was down by 4 kg. And you dont have to be on diet for the whole of your life. Once a week I could still indulge on my favourite foods and it didnt affect the diet at all, on the other hand it actually helped. After the third month, I can eat normally and still going to the gym .........................

No comments: