Sunday, December 28, 2003

Ohhhh I finally did it ! I went surfin at Sunway Lagoon !!!!!!! Its a crazy day, I felt like a 5 year old kid who was so excited, who got up early to get ready when the parents, (in my case its my Sis) are still in bed. Yes I had to "persuade" my Sister to wake up so we could get there early. I had fun, we rented the tubes, basketball and yes the surf board. I was told to try the body board since I ve never tried the surf board, but No ... body board is too childish ..... Hahahaha .... The waves were not so big, but I was almost drowned for a few times, so much for "not being childish" .I never gave up though. I kept trying and trying till the last waves. I was among two of the girls in the crowd of surfin and the boys too were not the 'pros'. So nobody could really show off :) . (What I really mean is that I didnt look THAT bad when the waves were 'eating' me up). I managed to catch three waves and I was yelling all the way to the crowd at the end of the big pool. No I didnt get to stand on the board, its good enough that I could get the three waves just by holding tight to the board lying down .. hehe

And I tried the basketball too. I still love basketball eventhough I have not played for ages. Played with my sis for some times before she gave up and I ended up playing with the boys (mind you ..... boys as to age 10-15).

Oh what a day, my sister looked good in her new swim suit. So sexy .. and I ... looked like a secondary school girl ......

No comments: