Monday, December 08, 2003

I had this confusing idea, that maybe hes the one, may be its meant to be him. Hmm.. I was thinking maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt. But then, started to think that I may have jumbled up the two big points:-

1. Getting married;
2. The person to get married to.

I was the whole time thinking of the fact that maybe its about time I should get married that when the idea was forced into my mind, I was not thinking that maybe I should evaluate that man first. To consider him on his own merits, not on the point on just to get married.

Getting married is one thing, and to be married and tied down to only one man, to submit to him as a loyal faithful wife is another thing.

______________________________________

Maybe I have evaluated him ..................... and that he is .......................... *sigh*

No comments: