Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dear Housemate

As you are aware we have been housemates for quite sometimes now. If I'm not mistaken more than a couple of years. Even though you have been around, I never bothered about you actually. I couldnt be bothered what time you got in and what time you went out. You go in and out of the house as you wish and I never restricted your movement. You have created your own rights to enjoy the previlege of being my housemate. I saw you sometimes and I knew you saw me too but you would always try to avoid me by hiding away in your room. Your presence in the house was not felt anyway but we both know we re there, if not for each other.

You know I always bring home food to put on the table, and you know I sometimes put aside the leftovers. But I was so angry that day when I found out that you took my steamed corn. I didnt know that you took it only to find out later from that foul smell coming from your room. I was furious and angry actually. How could you left the corn in the room with all its foul smell.

You knew I was angry and I knew you were not happy about it. Instead of apologizing to me you planned your own revenge. I didnt like it at all when you took away my phone charger without telling me. I was looking all over and didnt know that it was you who took it. I had to buy a new one. But to my suprise I found it later IN YOUR ROOM and you took the liberty to cut it.

That was not the only thinng you took from me. Even the second telephone charger was taken by you without notice. And some other things of mine have been the object of your anger. What baffled me was even the telephone line had fallen to be your victim. You had caused me troubles as I had to get a new line.

I have no choice my dear housemate. After a few unforgiveable things you ve done and after causing me so much troubles, I have to ask you to leave. I can no longer live with you. You have to find another room of your own.

These are the result of your mean actions :-









I have to ask you to leave with immediate effect.You leave me with no choice. I am sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mari Kita ramai ramai BUNUH !!!!
Sungguh jahat!