Sunday, September 03, 2006

Women Can Keep Secrets You Know

Here goes the conversation .....

AB: You know what... this friend of mine, ABC, at the office; he told me he doesnt actually love his wife and that he married her because the wife is his mother's choice... Nobody knows this except me. He said he has never told anybody about this.

Me : Oucchh.. My heart goes to the wife if she ever finds out about her husband's true feelings for her.Waa... he can tell you this kind of things eh..? To tell his secrets to you ... !

AB: Well... you know me.... guys can always tell me their secrets.. because they know I would never tell anybody. You tell me.... who would I tell all their secrets to.........

Me : True

AB: And please dont tell anyone about this ABC's secret

Me: Sure


I rest my case My Lord .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know who !!! :P