Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You Are How You Eat

I went out with Nora to KFC quite a few times. She would order the “snack plate” with two pieces of chicken together with the bun, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and sometimes we take fries or potatoe wedges for side orders. I notice how Nora would first eat the fries and then the bun and later go for the chicken and the coleslaw or the mashed potatoes; one at a time but not in particular order. Never two of the dishes at the same time, she would take them one by one.

And if you ever get to know Anis, you will notice how she eats. She would arrange everything neatly on the plate and eat them slowly and gracefully. That’s the word; yes despite the fact that, how ‘cranky’ or ‘crazy’ she can be, she eats her food gracefully !!! It amazes me the way she eats. But Anis would always eat the fries first because she likes the fries hot.

I on the other hand would eat everything at the same time. I would take the chicken together with the bun dipped in mashed potato and coleslaw with a little bit of the chili sauce in the coleslaw. I would take the fries too in between the chicken and the coleslaw. Its like I can just take almost all the foods at the same time, I cant do like Nora does. I just cant take them one by one.

Now, the way Nora eats is exactly the way she does her works. One by one; and one thing at a time.

I guess Anis does her work the same thing too. Neatly and ….. ‘gracefully’ ?? How does one do her work gracefully ….?

And in my case, I suppose you can imagine how I work … which makes me running here and there all the time ……



P/S : Now ....... I even heard that the way you eat shows the way you are in bed …. *wink*

2 comments:

spanker said...

All at the same time while in bed?

Heheheh. Pelan pelan kayuh kak ;)

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Cis ...!