Monday, September 04, 2006

You Dont Know What You Have

The only way to appreciate a person is to think that we might loose him/her at any time without notice.

I would always use this trick sometimes whenever I want to have a sip of my sister's favourite drink or a taste of her food. Anis always says that I do not only taste, she's always afraid I might goggle up half of her drink or her plate.

"What happens if after this second I go out to the street and a car knocks me and I'd drop dead. You can never forgive yourself for the rest of your life for not letting me have a taste of your lasagna when I asked you for some a few minutes before my death. Hahaha"

I try to apply this with every person that I'm close to. I always try to set in my mind that death is never far away from any of us. And even when I cant come to terms with my loved ones I would always try to give in because I dont want to regret later.

"You dont know what you have until its gone"


And the trick works with Anis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely written yg kat tepi tu. Sapa author?

Anonymous said...

:P