Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm Kicking !

It's about time I change the layout of my blog. I suddenly realized that my blog was rather too plain and it was confirmed by my good evil (!!!) friend At80 last nite when she pointed out that my blog is "simple and 'pucat' (pale)". Its simple alright, because I actually like my blog to be neat and simple even though it can be the other way round with my house and office *ehemmm*. I dont like my blog to be bogged with all the blocks ....

But anyways, so as not to keep my blog pale, I thought why not I add banner and colors to it. I have always been envious of those people with their own banner at the top of their blogs. Didn't really know how to do it but I did my own findings and now... tadaaaaaa .... my own banner !! with the creativity of my own two sweaty hands ... (hahaha... berpeluh2 nak buat) because for once photoshop is "alien" to me but I knew I had no choice but to dive in and start kicking and paddling to stay afloat. Alhamdulillah I managed !

I know I can always ask people for help but after sometimes I have begun to understand that it is better to learn and find what you want to know by yourself. You can never always depend on people, well at least try not to in the first place.

Yeah... I'm still kicking at 5 am now. I have been doing this layout almost all night long. It should be easy to some, but well... Alhamdulillah I think I ve done OK.

If only I can kick some more to finish the files from the office ......

*Yawning*

No comments: