Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Swear

"Life's dissapointments are harder to take if you don't know any swear words"


Calvin and Hobbes


Do you swear ? Do you swear a lot ? Do you swear with every other words that come out of your mouth ?

I suppose swearing helps us go through life without having to suppress our anger and dissapointment . When you let 'em out, you clear your sub concious mind.

But the question is to what extend should you let your anger overcomes you. Maybe mere words help you from punching somebody's face or kick somebody's back, which may turn out worse.

I googled AskOxford and found this :-
swear :-

verb (past swore; past part. sworn) 1 state or promise solemnly or on oath. 2 compel to observe a certain course of action: I am sworn to secrecy. 3 use offensive or obscene language, especially to express anger.


I dont mind if people swear but I try to make it a point to only use these words when I'm angry or dissapointed or when I bump myself on the doorway:-

Bodoh- Bangang-Gila


Yaaaa... my life is not that colorful when it comes to swearing ....



No comments: